admin | Jun 19, 2021 | 0
27 patients’ health deteriorated after being injected into the ocean
27 patients deteriorated after being injected into the ocean
If someone vomited, someone got high fever, BMC banned the injection
– There was a stir in BMC as the condition of the patients deteriorated
Sagar (Navdunia representative).
There was a stir in the BMC as the condition of the patients suddenly deteriorated after the application of Amphoteresin B in the Black Fungus ward of Bundelkhand Medical College on Saturday. A few minutes after the injection, many patients admitted to BMC started vomiting, while the blood pressure of some started increasing. Apart from this, some patients suddenly developed high fever due to the side effect of the injection.
When the doctors and staff treating patients in BMC came to know about this, the other staff present here called the consultant doctors after giving information, where the treatment of all the patients was started. However, according to the doctors, the condition of all the patients is fine now.
It is said that the patient was not facing any problem with the anti-fungal injection that was being administered so far, but on Saturday, the injection of another brand was made available to BMC by the government. Here, as soon as the injection reached the patients’ body through a drip, the condition of the patients started deteriorating.
Reasons for cheap injections sent by replacement
According to the information, 42 patients of BMC are currently admitted in the Black Fungus ward, out of which 27 patients were given or injected. It is being told that earlier the injection which was being provided by the government was very expensive. It is being told that the side effects of the injection started appearing only after reaching 50 ml in the patient’s body. Due to the change of injection lot in BMC, the injections received here will now be investigated, but the BMC management has first banned these injections.
Bolero rammed into a container on the National Highway Sagar-Bhopal road, two died on the spot
Amphoteresin B was injected on Saturday for 27 patients admitted to the Mucor mycosis ward of BMC, but an adverse reaction occurred soon after. Some had fever and some started vomiting. As soon as the news of this was received, other patients were not injected here and immediate injection has been banned. Symptomatic treatment of patients was done by expert doctors under the direction of Superintendent and Dean of BMC. The treating doctors told that there is no need to panic now, the condition of all the patients is stable now.
Video of the vendor taking a short time inside the stall at Bina station goes viral, arrested
– Dr. Umesh Patel, Media Incharge Bundelkhand Medical College Sagar