Gwalior Corona curfew update: Kovid curfew will continue till tomorrow, some relaxation may be found after the meeting
– Kovid curfew completes one month
Gwalior Corona curfew Update: Gwalior. NewDuniya Representative. The curfew has been extended till May 17 in view of the transition of Kovid-19 and has kept the ban on the markets as before. Only home delivery of grocery will be available. Milk, bread, toast, eggs and coconut water can also be sold from 6 am to 9 am. Public transport has been completely closed. With this, a complete ban on the wedding ceremony will remain in force. On the other hand, people were expected to open the market, the two-day hike in curfew has disappointed people. After May 17, the Incident is considering a brief respite on the report of commanders in areas where there is no infection. It will be decided to give concession in the meeting of the local Crisis Management.
The Kovid curfew was imposed on April 15 after the city witnessed an increase in infection of Kovid 19. For the last one month people have been living in restrictions. The city’s markets are closed and only 3 hours in the morning is available for goods in need. The curfew was imposed from 7 to 15 May. The restrictions were further increased in this curfew. People were waiting for new orders to get some discount, but it did not happen. The collector has extended the curfew till 17 May. One has to live in the same restrictions as before. After May 17, a Crisis Management meeting will be called at the local level to fix the Kovid curfew. In this meeting, Aage’s strategy will be made after discussing with the Incident Commanders. It is expected that some discount may be available.
Gwalior Lockdown News: Police still strict traffic on roads, 1149 invoices
Five wards expected to open
Transition rates are higher in wired numbers 60, 58, 29, 30 and 3. Micro cantonment zones have been set up in these wards. The markets of the five wards are expected to open.
– Feedback is also being taken from the Incident Commanders, so that the strategy can be worked out.
By 17 you will get the goods you need
Gwalior Crime News: Locked train reached lockup after friend did not come
Animal food, milk, toast, bread, eggs, coconut water will be sold from 6 am to 9 am till 17 February. These items can also be taken through home delivery.
Vegetables can be sold in the urban border from 6 am to 9 am through Hathasthela.
-Kirana shops will remain completely closed, only home delivery will be available.
Chemists, nursing homes, medical insurance companies and other health services will be restored.
Gwalior Crime News: Came to rent a room, took away cash goods
-Ambulance, fire brigade, electricity supply, cook gas, home delivery services will continue
– Public distribution system shops will remain open.
– Electricians, plumbers, carpenters will continue to serve in homes.
Petrol pumps, bank-ATMs and chemist shops will remain open.
– The gathering of people for organizing all social, political, sports, entertainment, educational, cultural, public and religious programs is completely prohibited.
Gwalior Crime News: Police found a bag when caught running a race
– Large milk supply vehicles of Sanchi Dairy Association, Amul, Mother Dairy etc. will be able to run regularly.
– Industrial units, industrial laborers, raw material-ready goods for industries, officers and employees for industries will be able to move.
– Two rides, taxis, etc. will be closed in auto, e-rickshaws and only on-call auto-taxis will be able to run for passengers coming from outside including railway station, airport and bus. Such passengers will have to keep a ticket together.
Gwalior Crime News: friend came to meet and raped
– The movement of officers and employees of the Central Government, State Government and local bodies is being done through the official work. – There will be movement of goods and services from other districts.
All types of hotels and hotels on national and international highways will remain closed.
– Reports will be taken from Incitend commanders and on receiving feedback a strategy will be formulated. Crisis management meeting is also to be held, in which the guide line will be fixed. The Kovid curfew continues until 17 May.
Rinkesh Vaish, Additional Collector