About Gyan | Aug 3, 2021 | 0
Lunar Eclipse 2021: On May 26, Bloodmoon will become a flower supermoon, know interesting facts about lunar eclipse
Lunar Eclipse 2021: Hoshangabad. Buddha Purnima will see the flickering rays of Charu Chandra changing in different colors in different countries. Due to the occurrence of a full moon eclipse on this day, the moon will appear as a tambia saucer in Australia for 43 minutes to 14 minutes in the Indian time, then in the evening of the moon in Kolkata in the evening, the moon will light up due to the partial lunar eclipse.
Eclipse eclipse in Madhya Pradesh till 7.19 minutes
Giving the information, science broadcaster Sarika Gharu said that due to the eclipse in Madhya Pradesh from 7.19 am, it will feel a slight drop in brightness, but after that the moonlight will be scattered in the form of a supermoon overnight. On this day, the Moon will look 30 percent brighter than when it is near the Earth.
..Then it is called lunar eclipse
Chandra Grahan 2021: lunar eclipse will bring happiness in the lives of these 4 zodiac people
Scientist Sarika Gharu, who received the National Award from the Central Government, stating the scientific facts about the eclipse, says that when the Earth comes between the sun and the moon shining the moon and it becomes dark on the moon, it is called a lunar eclipse . The full lunar eclipse is going to happen on Wednesday 26 May. On May 26, Bloodmoon will become a Flower Supermoon.
Two lunar eclipses and two solar eclipses this year
Coronavirus Hoshangabad News: 152 patients won Corona infection battle in Hoshangabad district
Sarika said that this year there will be two lunar eclipses and two solar eclipses, of which this is the first lunar eclipse. On this day, the moon will be in the form of a supermoon, so it is a supermoon eclipse. A complete eclipse will not be seen in India due to the occurrence of an eclipse during the day, but the event of the eclipse ending will occur in the Madhyapradesga in the form of an eclipse eclipse penumbral eclipse. The eclipse eclipse cannot be felt with empty eyes.
Chaitra Navratri 2021: Worship of Hinglaj Mata in Garbhufa due to corona infection, devotees visiting from outside
Such scientific facts about the eclipse
- The duration of this eclipse will be 5 hours 2 minutes. This lunar eclipse will begin at 2:17 pm Indian time and ends at 7:19 pm.
- Earth’s shadow will cover 101.6 percent of the moon at places where a full eclipse is seen.
- The period of full eclipse during lunar eclipse will be 14 minutes. During this time, the moon will appear as Tambia red saucer, hence it is named Redblood Moon.
- The partial eclipse event will begin at 3:15 pm and end at 6:22 pm. A partial eclipse ending can be seen in Kolkata.
- The lunar eclipse can be seen only from the part of the rotating Earth where it is evening or night.
- A solar eclipse occurs two weeks after or before the lunar eclipse. This time there is a solar eclipse on 10 June.
Somvati Amavasya 2021: Devotees on Somavati Amavasya will not be able to take advantage of bathing in Narmada River in Hoshangabad
Lockdown in Hoshangabad: District administration sent proposal to extend the lockdown period in Hoshangabad
Eclipse of the year
- 26 May – Full lunar eclipse total Lunar Eclipse. Lunar eclipse eclipse in Madhya Pradesh
- 10 June – Annular Solar Eclipse will not be seen in India
- 19 November – Partial Lunar Eclipse Partial Lunar Eclipse Eclipse Lunar Eclipse in Eastern Madhya Pradesh
- 4 December – Total solar eclipse will not be seen in India