Ujjain News: While doing stunts while watching TV, the noose made by the belt around the neck of the boy dies
The accident happened in Gonsa Darwaza area of Jiwajiganj police station area.
Ujjain (AboutGyan Representative). A 12-year-old boy living at Gonsa Darwaza of Jiwajiganj police station area died on Monday night while copying stunts on TV. He had tied the belt to the window bar, put the other end around his neck. Due to the smooth floor and the plastic mat lying below, his foot slipped and the belt got stuck.
TI Gagan Badal told that Gonsa Darwaza, a resident of Shahan’s son Nadeem, was watching TV. In the other room the mother was cooking. During this, Shahan was watching a stunt scene on TV. Shahan tied one head of the belt to the window bar and put the other around his neck.
Due to the smooth floor and the plastic mat lying on the ground, the child’s foot slipped. The boy died due to a noose around his neck. When the elder brother Mehraj reached the room, seeing the condition of the brother, he called his relatives after making noise. The relatives took him to the district hospital where the doctor declared him brought dead. The case has been established. Shahan’s father Nadeem Ahmed is a teacher. The relatives told that Shahan was a student of class VII. He passed with good marks.
Satna Crime News: Lovers couple, who fled from Panna after vowing to die, consumed poison in Satna, admitted to district hospital