Bhopal, Unlock MP News. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan is addressing the people of the state. The CM thanked PM Modi for dealing with the corona infection. CM said that I heartily thank the Prime Minister and his team for every person who supported. He said that the fight was yet to take place. It is different that the situation is still satisfactory. He said that we have controlled the infection, but the crisis has not averted. We need to be careful right now. The Corona curfew will continue till June 15 but the curfew will be waived
Shivraj said that social, religious, political activities will remain closed. Schools, colleges, coaching, shopping mall, cinemas, gyms, theaters, picnic spots, bars, auditoriums will all remain closed. In addition to the office providing essential services, the office will open with conditions. All religious and places of worship will be for admission with more than four devotees. The final ceremony will be attended by a maximum of ten people. The same condition will remain in the show program. Up to 20 people from both sides will be able to participate in the marriage. The public curfew will remain in force from 10 am on Saturday night to 6 am on Monday. There will be a night curfew every night from ten to 6 in the morning.
Restricted activities across the state
All social / political / sports entertainment / educational / cultural / religious events / fairs etc.
• Schools, colleges, educational training / coaching institutes.
• Cinema house, shopping mall, gymnasium, gym, swimming pool, theater, picnic spot, bar, auditorium, auditorium
• Except the offices which provide essential services, the remaining offices will be able to operate with 100% officers and 50% employees.
• Not more than 04 persons will be present at all religious / places of worship at one time.
Permission for funeral / death party with a maximum of 10 people.
• Marriage with a maximum of 20 people on both sides.
• Restriction on the gathering of more than 06 persons at any place.
• Public curfew on Saturday night from 10 am to 06 am in the entire state.
• Night curfew from 10 am to 06 am daily throughout the state
– CMO Madhya Pradesh (@CMMadhyaPradesh) May 31, 2021
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan can give information about what precautions are to be kept in the interlock and how the cities will be opened gradually.
– ANI_HindiNews (@AHindinews) May 31, 2021
Inauguration of Oxygen Plant at Ratlam Medical College
CM Shivraj inaugurated the newly constructed Oxygen plant at Medical College Ratlam in the morning. He said that I was worried about Ratlam’s statistics, but yesterday’s test showed only 27 cases of infection. Now it is under control even in Ratlam. It is a matter of satisfaction that the infection of Kovid is under control in Madhya Pradesh. The rate of infection has now come down to less than 1.8 percent. CM Shivraj said, I only pray that if you do not open everything completely, then the situation will deteriorate. We will unlock by doing slowly. We also have to conduct Kovid compliant. Now we have to run away from the virus, so that even daily bread can continue, worldliness can go on. News Updating …