About Gyan | Jul 3, 2022 | 0
The biggest panchayat of jap is reserved for Padana SC class and Udankhedi ST
Sarangpur (Navdunia News). In the presence of SDM RM Tripathi, District CEO Mukesh Kumar Joshi, Tehsildar Saurabh Verma, former MLA Krishnamohan Malviya, District Congress Vice President Nandlal Nagar, BJP Mandal President Satish Bais, former General Secretary Mahesh Gurjar, former JP President Ghanshyam Patidar in the Janpad Panchayat auditorium on Wednesday. The process of reservation of Gram Panchayats coming under Sarangpur district 98 was done peacefully under the supervision of videography. CEO Shri Joshi announced the reservation of panchayats by putting out slips and getting the reservation slips out of the younger ones.
Of the officers 98 at the beginning of the constable process 22 Gram Panchayats have been duly reserved for Scheduled Castes. After that Gram Panchayat Scheduled Tribe and 15 Gram Panchayats are reserved for Backward Classes and remaining 49 Gram Panchayats are reserved for the unreserved category. Whereas out of all these classes 24-17 Percentage of Panchayats will be reserved for women. That is, out of 98 50 Women Sarpanch will be elected in Panchayats. The special thing in this is that the largest Gram Panchayat Padana of Jap was reserved for the Scheduled Castes and the Gram Panchayat Udankhedi was reserved for the Scheduled Tribes. From the point of view of security, the police team under the direction of the station in-charge Ashutosh Upadhyay was ready in the district panchayat premises. Mukt: Kalapipal, Nipaniyatula, Limachauhan, Gayan, Ghattia, Sultania, Guada, Padana, Rosia, Lakhesara, Lataheri
– Scheduled Caste Women: Semlighata, Barkheda Khurram, Bignodipura, Chidlavia, Sherpura, Tarlakhedi, Kachikhedi Kalukheda, Semlidhakad, Gulkhedi, Padlyanjana
– Scheduled Tribes Free: Bhainswamata, Kamalsara, Udankhedi
– Scheduled Tribes Women: Balodi, Gulavata, Babaldaya, Digwad
– Other Backward Classes Free: Amgada, Dhakni, Tutiyahedi, Dobdajanmidar, Babaldi, Chatrukhedi, Mau, Bhandavad, Haluhedi, Kadlavad
– Other Backward Classes Women: Bhumka, Sabarsia, Bhyana, Harana, Dugya, Saredi, Chakrod, Kudlasa, Kodiakhedi, Bani
– Unreserved free: Khajuria Hari, Devlimanjagir, Jhiri, Simrol, Dedla, Semlidhakad, Dobdajogi, Bhatkhedi, Kachariabhai, Padlyamata, Chatkya, Amla, Road Piplyapal, Nihal, Saidbagh, Dhanora, Tukoganj, Nainwada, Karondi, Asareta, Sarali, Budanpur, Jabardi
– Unreserved women: Mundla Lodha, Khajuria Ghata, Barol, Sandavata, Kalyakhedi, Darana, Kupa, Bhainswamata, Aranya, Panda, Patakya , Raipuria, Babalda, Dhamanda, Bhurakhedi, Kankaria, Narayanpur, Chapra, Naranya, Magrana, Rampuria, Mangyakhedi, Patadiyadhakad, Etawah, Tikod will be reserved for unreserved women. Reservation of wards of Sarangpur Janpad Panchayat, the post of President General
Where the reservation of Panchayats was done in Janpad Panchayat, the same reservation of ward and post of President of Janpad Panchayat was done in JIP. According to the information received, the post of Sarangpur Janpad Panchayat President was declared unreserved free. Whereas 25 if we talk about the ward, then out of all the sections in it 07 Wards were reserved for women. Whereas a total of 6 wards for Scheduled Castes in which Ward No. 7, 17 and 24 for women and 21, 22 And 25 Unreserved will remain free. Whereas a total of 2 wards were reserved for Scheduled Tribes in which Ward No 23 for women and 3 unreserved free Stayed. Similarly, a total of 4 wards of other backward classes in which ward number 2 and 8 are reserved for women and ward number and 19 unreserved free Stayed. Similarly, for the unreserved category, the total 13 wards in which the ward no. 1, 12, 13, , 16, 18 And 20 Reserved for women ward no. 4, 5, 6, 9, 10 And 14 Unreserved will remain free.
here is the reservation of wards of NAPA
of Municipality Sarangpur 18 Reservation of wards was also done on Wednesday. Ward No. 1 Unreserved, 2 SC Women, 3 Backward Women, 4 Unreserved, 5 Backward Classes, 6 Unreserved Women, 7 Backward Classes, 8 Unreserved Women, 9 SCs, Unreserved Female, Backward Classes, Unreserved Female, 13 Unreserved Female, Unreserved, 15 Unreserved, 14 Unreserved, 17 and 18 Backward remained female.
Posted By: Nai Dunia News Network
- #rajgarh news
- #madhyapradesh news
- #hindi news
- #latest hindi news