About Gyan | Oct 22, 2021 | 0
Doctors of Indore issued protocols for identification and prevention of black fungus
Indore, Newduniya Representative, Black Fungus Cases in Indore. There is a continuous increase in the number of black fungus patients in Indore city after Kovid infection. Infections of this disease were earlier found in one year, whereas now even more infected are being found in Indore in this one month. This is the reason why city physicians and the officials of the Indore branch of the Indian Medical Association issued instructions to identify the black fungus infection and have also set a protocol for it. In such a situation, those Kovid patients are being discharged from the hospital, they should also have this information about Black Fungus infection. These protocols were drafted and sent to associations and doctors associated with eye disease, ENT, chest disease, neurology and anesthesia by the IMA. These protocols were issued only after their consent.
Keep special control on blood sugar
Black Fungus in Indore: Lung infection, black fungus attack and stalled heartbeat
Covid patients who have diabetes or patients who are hospitalized have increased sugar due to treatment. They should monitor their sugar regularly even after being discharged. Sugar test should be done 5 times a day (before breakfast / before lunch / after lunch / before dinner / after dinner).
Keep these things in catering
– Adequate intake of fluids.
Fake Remdesivir Racket in Indore: Police recovering mobile data of accused
– High-quality, high-protein diet and a well-balanced diet.
Take only the medicine prescribed by the expert, avoid taking the medicine from your mind. Do not take steroids from your mind or without the advice of a doctor.
– Maintain cleanliness of self and surroundings.
– Oxygen humidifier should be filled with saline or RO water.
If there is oxygen therapy in the house, do regular cleaning of flow-meter, oxygen tubing, lines and oxygen mask.
Gold Price Hike: By March 2022, the price of gold can reach 60 thousand rupees per ten grams
– Gargle Betadine regularly.
– Change the mask periodically.
If you see these early symptoms of myocardial myosis, seek medical advice.
1. pain on one side of the eye
2. Facial pain
3. Numbness in face
5. Foul taste
6. Nasal congestion or stiffness
7. Runny nose, puffiness, thick blue blood
8. Bleeding from the nose
Dal Rate in Indore: Decline week for moong, levying in Kabali boosts container prices
9. Sinus pain
10. Toothache with black discharge
11. Nasal swelling, redness in nose or palate, swelling
12. New cough, coughing up blood.
1. Blurry or twitching.
2. Sudden loss of vision.
3. Eye swelling or eye exit, emesis
4. facial paralysis, facial abnormality or weakness of facial muscles or eyelids
Oil rates in Indore: import duty on CPO-digam increases, oil inflation will rise further
5. Paralysis, epileptic seizures, forgetfulness
6. Decreased level of consciousness or drowsiness