About Gyan | Oct 22, 2021 | 0
Gwalior Marriages News: Number of Pangat and Barat also reduced in 6 hours after marriage of 20 hours.
– Stay among the members of the house comePlan
Gwalior Marriages News: Gwalior. NewDuniya Representative. Like the city, the nature of weddings in the village has also changed. Marriage ceremonies in the village used to end in 20 hours, now he is bidding farewell before sun rise, finishing in just five to 6 hours. Rituals were performed, their time has also been cut. The number of Pangat and Barat has also decreased.
Weddings have been banned in the district due to Kovid-19. People in their homes wedding ceremony in the city comeAre planning. The noise of the wedding was completely stopped in the citycome is. Similar weddings have also started taking place in the village. Joe wedding ceremony in april comeThe Kovid-19 infection was spread by them. In the village too, people have become aware of the crowd at weddings, people have stopped the queue. Making food only for the family. The crowd in Barat comeIt was over, she was. Kith and kin come Have been. Only 5 to 10 people in Barat come Have been. Barat is calling after sunset. Farewell before the sun rises.
Mustard Stock in Chambal: Farmers of Chambal have stocked one lakh quintal mustard
This ritual has become small
– The Barat who used to leave for the vaccine reached the village in four to five hours giving a round of the vaccine. Now arriving directly at the door.
– Vaccination is being done after Barat arrives at the door. The rituals of marriage are being carried out at night.
Gwalior Crime News looted mangalsutra from a woman feeding bread to a cow
– The practice of worshiping the feet was more in the village. The event took place on the second day, but the event has stopped.
– Food and drink is limited. Even invitations are not being given.
– Bhavar’s program has remained the main one. After the Bhavar, the preparations for the farewell begin.
Gwalior Crime News: Elderly hanged
This lagna is of marriage
– 26, is the ascendant of 30 May. Ascendant is June 5, June 19, June 24, June 30. Ascendant is July 1 and 2. There is no lagna after 2 July. Ascend in November and December comeAngie
– Those who have canceled marriage ceremonies are observing the Ascendant of November Dinsbar.
Gwalior Accident News: Father dies in car collision, two injured including son
– Weddings are being finished in 5 to 6 hours. The marriages which used to take place in 16 to 20 hours, now their scope has been reduced. Performing in a room, bid farewell to the sun before rising. The crowd used to be in weddings is absent now.
Pt. Narendra Shastri, resident Dabra