Lockdown in Madhya Pradesh: Corona curfew in Madhya Pradesh till May 15, know what is open and what is closed
Bhopal, Lockdown in Madhya Pradesh. Corona curfew has been extended till May 15 after the order of CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan in all districts of Madhya Pradesh. This step has been taken to prevent the spread of corona infection in Madhya Pradesh. On Thursday, 11,708 new corona-positive patients were found in Madhya Pradesh, with an infection rate of 17.93 percent. Since April 17, more than 12 thousand Corona positives are being found here every day. Friday’s report will come today. In the two major cities of the state, Indore and Bhopal are getting the maximum patients of Corona, in such a situation, the Corona curfew is being strictly abused. Know what will be open and what will be closed during this …
It completely closed
– MGNREGA work will be completely closed during the Corona curfew.
– Bus transportation from neighboring states Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and Rajasthan will remain closed.
Lockdown in Madhya Pradesh: Corona curfew to remain in Madhya Pradesh till May 15, disaster management group to be formed till village
– The government has appealed to the people not to perform the wedding ceremony in May, strict action will be taken to gather the crowd at the wedding.
– It is permissible to move out of the house only when there is urgent work, strict action is being taken against those who go without needless work.
– There is a ban on building construction activities in Indore.
– Ration shops in Indore city will open two days a week from 6 am to 5 pm on Mondays and Thursdays. Whereas in the rest of the districts, like milk shops, the opening time has also been fixed for the grocery stores.
MP Weather Update: Rain in some parts of Madhya Pradesh, weather patterns may remain impaired for three days
– In the morning, milk vendors have been given exemption for door-to-door milk delivery.
– Kovid 19 vaccination will continue at the vaccination centers across the state during the corona curfew.
– Medicine shops will be open all over the state.
– Travelers traveling by train, bus and plane are allowed to go to the railway station and airport.